BRISBANE H VS. SYDNEY T: WOMEN’S T20 BASH, MATCH 32 | MATCH PREDICTION AND FANTASY CRICKET TIPS
Match 32 of the Women’s T20 Bash 2020 has defending champions Brisbane H Women taking on high flying Sydney T Women at the Blacktown International Sports Park in Sydney on Wednesday.
After a winning start and two matches washed out, Brisbane H Women have lost in their last four matches. They are currently in seventh place, holding ahead of Melbourne R based on net run rate. Having said that, they will still be optimistic going into this game. They know that a lot of cricket is yet to be played and they can turn this around.
After the two washouts to start with, Sydney T Women are looking in great touch since then. They have won four of the last five games and sit in second place with ten points. They will look to ride the momentum and move to the top of the table with a win.
Sydney T won the first game when these two teams met earlier in the tournament. In a rain-curtailed match, Brisbane H could not chase the target of 45 runs in five overs. H Knight took three wickets in an over to kill the chase.
With half the tournament gone, the jostling for positions and qualifying for the semifinals will start an exciting contest to end the eighth round of matches in the league.
- Match: Brisbane H vs. Sydney T, Match 32
- Venue: Blacktown International Sportspark, Sydney
- Date & Time: Nov. 11, 2020 at 1.35 PM IST
Probable Playing XI
Brisbane H Women
M Green, G Redmayne (WK), J Jonassen (C), G Harris, L Harris, A Kerr, M Hinkley, D Kimmince, G Prestwidge, N Hancock, N de Klerk
Sydney T Women
R Haynes (C), T Beaumont, H Knight, H Darlington, R Trenaman, T Wilson (WK), S Jo-Johnson, S Ismail, S Bates, L Smith, P Litchfield
Weather & Pitch Report
There are no chances of rainfall happening during the match on Tuesday. The temperature will be in the low 20s during the evening time.
Four matches have been played at this venue in the last week. The average first innings score has been 127. The pitch at the Blacktown International Sportspark has equally assisted the pacers and the spin bowlers.
In the first two games, the chasing team won while in the last two games, the team batting first won. Both captains will look to bat first on winning the toss to make first use of the better batting conditions.
- G Harris has amassed 160 runs in six innings for Brisbane, including two fifties. She scored a scintillating 81* off 52 balls in her last game against Melbourne S.
- J Jonassen has been the top performer from Brisbane H. The all-rounder has scored 98 runs and has picked up 8 wickets in six games.
- A Kerr picked up three wickets in the last game after going through a dry spell in the previous four matches. Brisbane H will hope for more of the same from her in this game.
- H Knight is in really great form with both the bat and the ball. She is the third-highest run-getter of the tournament, with 226 runs in 7 matches. She has taken 8 wickets as well..
- S Jo-Johnson is looking in good touch with the ball in this tournament and has picked up 8 wickets in seven matches, at an economy rate of just 7.53.
- L Smith has taken 6 wickets in 7 matches at an economy of only 5.78. Expect her to keep the runs in check and pick up a few more wickets.
Howzat Dream Team
- Wicketkeeper: G Redmayne
- Batters: R Haynes, T Beaumont, M Green
- All-rounders: H Knight, S Jo-Johnson, G Harris, J Jonassen
- Bowlers: L Smith, N Hancock, S Bates
- Captain: H Knight/J Jonassen
- Vice Captain: G Harris/S Bates
NOTE: The Howzat dream team above is just a suggestion. You can select your own fantasy 11, and play fantasy cricket matches. Also, don’t forget to make any necessary changes to your team once the actual playing 11 is announced by each team (30 minutes before the start of the match) as some players you have selected might not be part of the team suggested.