HARYANA VS. BENGALURU: INDIAN KABADDI LEAGUE 2021-22, MATCH 22 | PREDICTION, PLAYING 7 AND FANTASY KABADDI TIPS
When Haryana and Bengaluru clash in Match 22 of the Indian Kabaddi League at the Sheraton Grand Whitefield in Bengaluru on December 30, both teams will have the opportunity to push towards the top of the table.
For two teams that reached the play-offs in 2019 and have similar ambitions this time, it becomes a pivotal game. Bengaluru have recovered from a heavy opening-day defeat but haven’t looked entirely convincing in their two wins. Pawan Sehrawat is once again near the top of the raiding charts, but he certainly hasn’t been unstoppable as he was the last time these two sides met.
Haryana lost their first two games, before eking out a narrow success against Telugu. But with teams losing more than 4 or 5 games unlikely to be part of the play-off picture, Haryana’s margin for error has already narrowed. The trio of Vikash Kandola, Meetu Mahender and Rohit Gulia needs to put plenty of raid points on the board, and hope that Jaideep Kuldeep, Surender Nada and others keep the opposition attackers at bay.
- Game: Haryana vs. Bengaluru, Match 22
- Venue: Sheraton Grand Whitefield, Bengaluru
- Date & Time: Dec. 30, 2021, at 8:30 PM IST
Probable Playing 7
Vikash Kandola (C), Rohit Gulia, Meetu Mahender, Jaideep Kuldeep, Ravi Kumar, Surender Nada, Mohit
Pawan Sehrawat (C), Bharat, Chandran Ranjit, Mahender Singh, Mayur Jagannath, Aman, Saurabh Nandal
Haryana have made the play-offs in 2 of the 3 completed seasons since they joined the league in 2017. Their competitiveness is reflected in the head-to-head record against Bengaluru.
|Matches||Haryana Won||Bengaluru Won||Draws|
Previous Season Results
Vikas Kandola, with 12 points, made the difference in the final stages as Haryana beat Bengaluru in their first meeting of the 2019 season. In the return game, though, Haryana didn’t know what hit them. Pawan Sehrawat smashed the record for the most points in a game by tallying 39 raid points.
- Match 36: Bengaluru 30 – 33 Haryana
- Match 118: Haryana 36 – 59 Bengaluru
Top Fantasy Picks
- Jaideep’s 10 successful tackles for Haryana has him right at the top of that chart. While he didn’t have his best game against Telugu, the defensive efforts he has spearheaded have been a main reason for Haryana’s score difference being just -3 even after 2 losses.
- Rohit Gulia’s raiding has been a key component in Haryana’s performances in 3 very close games, despite not making much of an impact defensively yet. In terms of average raid points per game, he is almost matching Vikash Kandola, his captain.
- Pawan Sehrawat hasn’t quite started the current season well, but he’ll undoubtedly be the biggest threat for the opposition in this match. He will fondly remember the 39-point game in the mauling of Haryana 2 years ago.
Howzat Dream Team
- Defenders: Jaideep Kuldeep, Surender Nada, Mayur Jagannath
- All-rounders: Rohit Gulia
- Raiders: Pawan Sehrawat, Chandran Ranjit, Vikash Kandola
- Captain: Pawan Sehrawat/Vikash Kandola
- Vice Captain: Chandran Ranjit/Rohit Gulia
NOTE: The Howzat dream team above is just a suggestion. You can select your own team from today’s fantasy kabaddi prediction and play all the upcoming matches of India Kabaddi League. Also, don’t forget to make any necessary changes to your team once the actual playing 7 is announced by each team as some players you have selected might not be part of the team suggested.
Know fantasy kabaddi rules and play on your favorite fantasy gaming app and select your own team, Howzat!