PAKISTAN VS. ZIMBABWE: ZIMBABWE’S TOUR OF PAK 2020, 3rd T20 | MATCH PREDICTION AND FANTASY CRICKET TIPS
In the final match of the tour, Pakistan hosts Zimbabwe in the third T20. The match will be played in Rawalpindi on Tuesday.
It was a clinical performance from Pakistan in the second T20I, as they won comfortably by 8 wickets. With this win, the home side sealed the series in two games. Pakistan will be impressed by the new faces in the team and are on their way to assembling a solid team for the T20 World Cup.
With B Azam solid as usual, H Ali and M Hafeez have supported him ably to chase down the targets in the first two T20s. They have been clinical with the ball and did not let Zimbabwe get away easily. H Rauf, W Riaz, and U Qadir have been among the wickets for the home side.
Zimbabwe didn’t have the best of starts in both the T20s. The top order went cheaply, which meant they were behind the game right from the start. Though their middle-order has been working well for them, they would want to quickly resolve their woes at the top if they are to finish the tour on a high.
This will be the last game for E Chigumbura before he retires. He will like to remember this game by giving a memorable performance and helping the inconsistent batting order. Also, it will get the bowlers a defendable target.
Can Zimbabwe push for one final time, or will Pakistan whitewash the visitors? An exciting encounter awaits us in Rawalpindi.
- Match: Pakistan vs. Zimbabwe, 3rd T20
- Venue: Pindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi
- Date & Time: Nov. 10, 2020 at 4 PM IST
Probable Playing XI
F Zaman, B Azam (C), H Ali, M Hafeez, M Rizwan (WK), K Shah, F Ashraf, M Hasnain, H Rauf, M Hasnain, U Qadir
B Taylor (WK), C Chibhabha (C), S Williams, W Madhevere, S Raza, E Chigumbura, R Burl, R Ngarava, T Chisoro, B Muzarabani, T Chatara
The pitch at the Pindi Cricket Stadium is a decent one to bat on. Zimbabwe scored 156 and 136 in the two matches, which were clearly not enough to defend.
Although there will be some assistance to the pacers and spinners with the bat, the pitch is good to bat on. There is decent bounce which will enable the batsmen to hit through the line.
It will be a sunny day in Rawalpindi with the temperature in the high 20s. There is no chance of dew and the team batting needs to put up a score around 170 to muster any thought of defending it successfully.
- B Azam has scored 354 runs on this tour so far at an average of 88.5 including 1 hundred and 3 fifties. He will be among the runs once again.
- M Hafeez looked good in the first T20I, scoring 36 off 32 balls. His experience in the format will be a key ingredient in this game.
- U Qadir picked up three wickets with the ball in the second T20. He bowled well in the first T20 also. Expect him to pick up a few more wickets here.
- W Madhevere scored a brilliant 70 off just 48 balls in the first game, which helped Zimbabwe to put up a respectable score on the board. He will need to fire if they wish to win this game.
- B Taylor had been in good form throughout the tour but got out cheaply in the second T20. He would ideally like to play a long inning in this game.
- B Muzarabani has picked up 4 wickets in the two matches. He has not received much help from anyone else so far. Expect him to trouble the Pakistan batsmen here as well.
Howzat Dream Team
- Wicketkeeper: B Taylor
- Batsmen: B Azam, F Zaman, C Chibhabha
- All-rounders: M Hafeez, S Williams, W Madhevere
- Bowlers: M Hasnain, H Rauf, U Qadir, B Muzarabani
- Captain: B Azam/S Williams
- Vice Captain: W Madhevere/M Hasnain
NOTE: The Howzat dream team above is just a suggestion. You can select your own fantasy cricket team, and play fantasy cricket and win cash daily. Also, don’t forget to make any necessary changes to your team once the actual playing 11 is announced by each team (30 minutes before the start of the match) as some players you have selected might not be part of the team suggested.