RAJASTHAN VS. BANGALORE: INDIAN T20 LEAGUE 2022, MATCH 13 | HOWZAT PREDICTION AND FANTASY CRICKET TIPS
Table leaders Rajasthan face off against Bangalore in the 13th match of the Indian T20 League 2022 at the Wankhede Stadium on Tuesday evening.
Rajasthan played two matches in this season, winning both of those matches, while Bangalore have won one and lost one in their two matches played. Rajasthan played their last game against Mumbai where they won the game by 23 runs. J. Buttler scored the first century of this season in that game.
Bangalore, on the other hand, played their last game against Kolkata and won by 3 wickets. S. Rutherford scored 28 runs, while W. Hasaranga picked up 4 wickets for the team in that game.
Bangalore have been dominating this rivalry in the recent editions, with an ongoing 4-match winning streak. The last time Rajasthan beat them in the league was back in 2019 at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium.
- Match: Rajasthan vs. Bangalore, Match 13
- Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- Date & Time: Apr. 5, 2022, at 7:30 PM IST
Rajasthan vs Bangalore Probably Playing XIs
Y. Jaiswal, J. Buttler, D. Padikkal, S. Samson (C, WK), S. Hetmyer, R. Parag, R. Ashwin, Y. Chahal, T. Boult, P. Krishna, N. Saini
F. du Plessis (C), A. Rawat, V. Kohli, S. Rutherford, D. Karthik (WK), W. Hasaranga, A. Deep, D. Willey, H. Patel, S. Ahmed, M. Siraj
|Matches||Rajasthan Wins||Bangalore Wins||Tie/NR|
|Indian T20 League||10||12||3|
|Last 5 Matches||0||4||1|
With it being summer in Mumbai, the temperatures are rising by the day. It will be close to 30°C even though the game starts on Friday evening.
As seen in the previous three games, the red clay at the Wankhede Stadium has always encouraged fast bowlers, while the short boundaries and good bounce play into the hands of the stroke-makers. The team with a strong new-ball attack will fancy making early inroads, and typically, there isn’t huge assistance for the spinners. The average first innings score in the tournament is 142 runs.
Most statistics here favor the team batting second. That will be on the mind of the captain winning the toss here, especially with dew likely to be a factor. Teams chasing have won all the three matches played here this season.
Top Fantasy Picks
- J. Buttler scored a wonderful century in the previous match against Mumbai and looked impossible to stop. He has scored 135 runs in this tournament so far at a strike rate of 140.62 and can make a huge impact once again here.
- S. Samson consistent run with the bat has rub off on the whole batting unit. He has scored 85 runs in two matches, including a quick-fire 55 runs off 27 balls in the first match. Samson had a memorable outing at the Wankhede last year, hitting 119 runs off just 63 balls against Punjab.
- T. Boult has bowled well in the previous two matches against Hyderabad and Mumbai. He took 3 wickets at an economy rate of just 6.5 in his 8 overs. With the top-heavy batting order of Bangalore, he will be key with the new ball against the likes of Kohli and du Plessis.
- F. du Plessis missed out in the last match after starting the season perfectly in the first match. He has scored 93 runs in two matches at an average of 46.5 and a strike rate of 152. His majestic 88 runs in the match against Punjab included 3 fours and 7 sixes.
- W. Hasaranga has been brilliant in both the games played so far. He has picked up 5 wickets in two matches at an average of 12 and best figures of 4/20,which came in the last match against Kolkata. Expect him to play a key role in this match too.
- H. Patel has utilized the confidence from his Purple Cap form last season, with 3 wickets in the two matches played at an economy rate of just 5.87. With Rajasthan making big scores in both their matches, he will be looking to pick up wickets to restrict them to a manageable total.
Howzat Dream Team
- Wicketkeepers: J. Buttler, S. Samson, D. Karthik
- Batters: F. du Plessis, S. Hetmyer, D. Padikkal
- All-rounder: W. Hasaranga
- Bowlers: H. Patel, Y. Chahal, T. Boult, D. Willey
- Captain: H. Patel/S. Samson
- Vice Captain: T. Boult/F. du Plessis
NOTE: The Howzat dream team above is just a suggestion. You can select your own team from today’s fantasy cricket match prediction and play all the fantasy cricket upcoming matches of the Indian T20 League 2022. Also, don’t forget to make any necessary changes to your team once the actual playing 11 is announced by each team (30 minutes before the start of the match) as some players you have selected might not be part of the team suggested.
Get fantasy cricket tips on your favorite fantasy sports app and select your own team, Howzat!