At Howzat, we encourage all players to play games responsibly. We operate as a responsible gaming platform that offers fair online games and strives to protect players from any adverse consequences of playing real money games. We closely monitor the activities of our players and alert them if they start developing any form of compulsive behavior. As a responsible gaming service provider, we take various precautionary measures including the following:
- Restrictions on the opening of accounts by persons who are below 18 years of age.
- Only players who are 18+ years of age permitted to play real money games on Howzat.
- A self-assessment questionnaire to identify gaming disorder: Questionnaire link
- 24X7 monitoring of our games to detect fraudulent behavior.
- Anti-collusion tracking active throughout each game.
- Protection of players’ personal information using high-level encryption security software.
- Flexible features allowing players to limit their cash deposits. Set your own cash deposit limit by clicking Add Cash Limits.
- Predefined limit to the maximum cash deposit to discourage gaming obsession.
Tips on Responsible Gaming
- Strike a balance in your daily life to check any form of addiction to cash games.
- Take games on Howzat as a source of entertainment only.
- Never prioritize playing cash games over important activities that impact your daily life.
- Keep track of the total time you spend playing online games.
- Set a limit to the loss in cash games and stick to it consistently.
- Always play with a positive mindset — avoid playing in a distressed mood.
- Never play to recover any losses. Stop playing if you are on a losing spree.
Self-Exclusion is an option available to our players to temporarily disable cash games on Howzat. If you feel that you are deviating from responsible play or your gaming activity is becoming compulsive, you may choose to exclude yourself from playing cash games and making cash deposits for a defined period of time. You can do that by choosing the desired period of exclusion after clicking Self-Exclusion period.
E-Gaming Federation Membership
Howzat is a member of the E-Gaming Federation (EGF). The EGF is a not-for-profit organization established under the Societies Registration Act to protect consumer interests by setting up voluntary regulatory standards for the online gaming industry in India. It endeavors to support the smooth functioning of the online gaming ecosystem and provide a safe, fair, and transparent gaming environment that will allow players to enjoy gaming responsibly. For more information about the organization, please visit EGF.
Note: Howzat is here to answer any questions you may have and provide an effective solution to any issues you may be facing on the platform. You can contact us anytime by using the "Contact us" feature in our "Help" section. Our customer support representatives will get back to you within 24 hours.