WEST INDIES VS INDIA: 4th T20 | TODAY'S CRICKET MATCH PREDICTION AND TOP FANTASY PICKS
After O. McCoy’s thrilling spell of 6-17 snapped a 5-game losing streak for the West Indies against India in T20Is, S. Yadav’s stroke-filled 76 led an Indian romp to victory in the 3rd T20 at St. Kitts.
For India, with only a handful matches left before finalizing a squad for the T20 World Cup, it’s a matter of identifying those who can fill the gaps in the squad. Will R. Sharma be fit to captain after retiring hurt in the last match.
West Indies need more consistency and runs from the experienced duo of N. Pooran and S. Hetmyer. O. McCoy has been the pick of the bowling unit so far, but the support seamers haven’t really impressed.
- Match: West Indies vs India 4th T20
- Venue: Central Broward Regional Park Stadium Turf Ground, Lauderhill, USA
- Date & Time: Aug 06, 2022, at 8:00 PM IST
- Live Streaming: FanCode App
WEST INDIES VS INDIA 4th T20 PROBABLE PLAYING XIs
K. Mayers, B. King, N. Pooran (C), S. Hetmyer, D. Smith (WK), R. Powell, J. Holder, D. Drakes, A. Hosein, O. McCoy, A. Joseph
R. Sharma (C), S. Yadav, R. Pant (WK), D. Hooda, S. Samson, D. Karthik, A. Patel, R. Bishnoi, B. Kumar, A. Singh, A. Khan
India vs West Indies T20 Head-to-head Record
There could be a brief shower around the scheduled start of play. The temperature should be as high as 32°C later in the afternoon.
Ind vs WI 4th T20 Pitch Report
In 11 completed matches at the venue, there have been 3 totals in excess of 200, and another 2 over 180. India scored 167 in their last match here three years ago.
This has clearly been a bat-first venue, with the team setting the target winning 9 out of 11 games.
TOP FANTASY PICKS FOR WI VS IND 4th T20 Match
Team West Indies
- K. Mayers 50-ball 73 runs in the last game was only his 2nd in 12 T20I innings. His strike rate of 143.51 shows what a dangerous hitter he can be in the powerplay.
- B. King tends to blow hot and cold in T20Is. His recent scores in this format are 20, 68, 7, and 57.
- A. Hosein has 20 wickets from 23 bowling innings and an economy rate of 6.91. He’s one bowler India’s batters haven’t managed to dominate.
- S. Yadav scored a match-winning 76 off 44 balls in the last match. He has a brilliant strike rate of 175.60 after 20 T20I innings.
- H. Pandya picked up his 50th T20I wicket in the last game. A career strike rate of 143.16 shows how dangerous he can be with the bat.
- B. Kumar was a bit expensive in the previous game, but took 2 important wickets. He took 3 wickets in 2 matches the last time he came to Lauderhill in 2019.
WI VS IND 4th T20 SUGGESTED HOWZAT TEAM
- Wicketkeepers: N. Pooran, R. Pant
- Batters: R. Sharma, B. King, K. Mayers, S. Yadav
- All-rounder: A. Patel
- Bowlers: O. McCoy, A. Singh, B. Kumar, A. Hosein
- Captain: S. Yadav/A. Patel
- Vice Captain: K. Mayers/O. McCoy
IND vs WI 4th T20 – HOWZAT Fantasy Team
NOTE: The Howzat team above is just a suggestion. You can select your own team and play all the fantasy cricket matches of the India Tour of West Indies 2022. Also, don’t forget to make any necessary changes to your team once the playing 11 is announced by each team (30 minutes before the start of the match).
Download your favorite Howzat fantasy app and select your own team!